OUR WILDEST TRIP YET!

BraveAdventure - India. We are planning our next adventure. Join the waitlist below.

Join the Waitlist I want to know more

This is INDIA

like you’ve never imagined.

Join a small group of adventurous leaders on an epic road and life trip.

We will journey the highest road on earth, be awakened to the sound of chanting monks, chill out in a royal palace, have enriching conversations and of course lots of adventure.

The EXPERIENCE


From the streets of Delhi where you’ll get to experience the delights, colors, sights and smells of this enigmatic city to the wilds of the Himalayas – this will be an adventure in every way.

Venture into the world of the Indian experience from exotic Indian food to culture and customs. We will take over a Royal Palace, where Kings and Queens have resided for hundreds of years.

Sit back and absorb the majesty of the Himalayas in your chauffeur driven car as we road trip the highest navigable road on earth. Not for the faint-hearted.

Are you a biker? You have the option of taking a motorbike for part of the trip on this once-in-a-lifetime journey…imagine riding the highest road on earth on 2 wheels!

Our adventure will include hiking the high Himalaya and epic white-water rafting, and lots of other cool surprises we have lined up for you.

We’ll interweave our adventures with elevated and bold conversations, enhanced by the grandeur of our surroundings.

Oh, and did we mention this is a one off never to be repeated experience!

Are you UP for it?

Dates & Details
July 29th – Aug 8th 2018

Inclusions:
10 nights accommodation, on a sharing basis
2-3 meals per day
All transportation in India
All tours, experiences and adventures
Guides on the ground

Investment: $9,950 – payment plan available

You may be eligible for a 10% discount – see below*

I’m up for it

Numbers are limited – contact us now to avoid disappointment

*(90% of people die with regret, we work with the other 10%. If you’ve been on one of our more live indepth experiences (4 days +), then you qualify for a 10% discount on this experience. Email Pauline to get your discount code.)

 

BraveAdventure - India

 

Contact Us